Lots of children are going back to school this month. If you are doing preschool at home with your child, you might be looking for lesson plans for the month of September. We all know that young children learn best through hands-on learning activities! Teach your toddlers and preschoolers about apples with these 40 fun activities for kids, including fine motor, crafts, STEM, and more.
Here at Rolling Prairie Readers, we are passionate about helping young children learn through play! We know that Pinterest can be overwhelming for busy moms, which is why we’ve created our themed Family Activity Guides. With just one click of the button, you can have our guide emailed to you, with recommended books for your next library trip and a master list of materials (most items are already in your house!).
WOULDN’T IT BE NICE TO:
- have a ready list of simple activities to do together?
- connect with your children through play?
- spend family time creating memories rather than planning them?
The fall months are a great time for learning together as a family! Grab our newest Family Activity Guide today for a full month of fun apple activities.
Click here to purchase our apple activities!
As a former classroom teacher, I have been putting together unit studies for years! I love finding hands-on activities that families can do with minimal preparation and NO worksheets. Children learn best through discovery and play, and these apple activities will help you all have fun learning together!
Best of all, our Apple Family Activity Guide isn’t just something you download and forget about!
The guide comes along with a month of our membership program, The Play School Club.
By joining The Play School Club community, you get access to:
- our seasonal activity guides, filled with hands-on learning ideas for your toddlers, preschoolers, and primary grade students.
- a trained teacher who loves helping parents prepare their kiddos for Kindergarten in a fun way!
- other moms, who can understand, encourage, and support you through the hardest moments of parenting.
You also get a chance to nourish your own growth, through trainings, book club discussions and mini-classes about flexible family schedules, age-appropriate learning, and more.
Join our Resource Library to try a sample of the apple learning activities.