Our monthly membership program will empower you to become a more intentional parent, with lots of hands-on activity ideas for your family and opportunities to nurture your own personal growth within a community of encouraging women.
THE PLAY SCHOOL CLUB IS FOR MOMS WHO ARE:
- considering tot school or preschool at home or looking to supplement their child’s school curriculum
- wanting more family adventures & hands-on learning with less screen time
- looking for engaging activities to keep little hands occupied
- passionate about lifelong learning
JOIN THE PLAY SCHOOL CLUB!
You are welcome join our membership program anytime! Our exclusive resources (listed below) refresh on the first of each month, with additional recommendations and discussions added daily in our private group.
- Seasonal Activity Guides
- so you have lots of learning ideas all month long!
- Monthly Sign Language Story Time
- to build early literacy and practice seasonal sign language
- Monthly Mom’s Only Chat
- so you can have regular adult conversation
- Mom’s Book Club and Mini-Class (alternating months)
- to keep learning and growing as a parent
- Private Facebook Group
- for support and encouragement
- Discounts for Classes & Workshops
Get a lifetime membership for just $115 (one payment or two monthly payments) or try a three-month bundle for $28.75.
Melissa is so inspiring to help my kids grow and learn!
As parents, we all want our children to grow up to LOVE learning, but that takes a lot of work on our parts! We are expected to help our children discover how they learn best, feel confident in the classroom, and discover their professional passions before they head off to college. Between state testing, homework battles, and developmentally-inappropriate academic standards–the pressure is intense.
And unfortunately, that pressure is trickling down to our youngest children.
Our preschoolers and Kindergarten students are suffering from having less time to play and discover than ever before.In our quest to raise successful students, we are erasing all the joy out of learning.
WHAT IF IT DIDN’T HAVE TO BE THAT WAY?
Imagine how life could be different if we could connect with our young kids through play AND make learning fun at home!
When you choose play-based learning, you can:
- Enjoy time with your children instead of thinking about what else needs to get done.
- View learning as a lifelong adventure, not a stack of worksheets.
- See your child’s unique personality and learning styles as a gift and not a burden.
- Trust your own instincts on what feels right for your family.
Yes, you can find hands-on activity ideas for your kids all over the Internet. But WE can save you hours of time, providing you with a printable file of simple activities to do together EVERY month, along with a list of materials and related books.
What else could you be doing with those hours?
- Connecting with your kids through play
- Deepening your relationship with your spouse/partner
- Spending time with a friend
- Learning a new hobby
- Growing your business
- Practicing self-care
- Taking a nap!
Melissa always seems to have EXACTLY what I am needing at each point in time.
MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM:
When you join The Play School Club , you get immediate access to our downloadable Family Activity Guide and our private Facebook group! For less than $3/week, your family can grow and thrive together.
Purchase a lifetime membership for just $115 (one payment or two monthly payments) or try a three-month bundle for $28.75.
I am an elementary school teacher–turned–homeschooling mom with over 11 years of teaching experience. I am passionate about good books, learning through play, and family adventures.
You are most likely to find me riding my bike, enjoying the beautiful Iowa scenery, eating chocolate, or hanging out at the library.
Read my full bio here.