Do you want to raise kids who love to read?
DO ANY OF THESE SOUND FAMILIAR?
- I want our family time to be joyful and harmonious, especially when it comes to learning.
- I work hard to find time in our family’s busy schedule for reading together, but it’s often a challenge.
- I don’t feel qualified to help my kids with BIG learning concepts.
- I am afraid my child will struggle in school.
our all-new parent workshop!
Reading Together: 5 Strategies to Raise Lifelong Readers
LEARN HOW TO:
* maximize your family time
* have fun with books
* and bond with your child in the process.
WALK AWAY FEELING:
Melissa is an amazing mom and full of so many good ideas. She is down-to-earth and easy to talk to.
A lot of people think teaching their child to read is a time-intensive chore, BUT
our time together will show you it can be something more!
IN OUR ONLINE PARENT WORKSHOP, YOU WILL:
- Learn five simple strategies to integrate reading into your family culture, making it feel more like play,
- Discover how to boost your family adventures for maximum learning fun,
- AND chat LIVE with a former classroom teacher to get all your literacy questions answered.
BONUS: every attendee will also get a free 10 minute 1:1 call with Melissa to create a personalized learning strategy for your family!
REPLAY available to every registered family so you can watch as often as you like.
Melissa Droegemueller got her degree in Elementary Education with a specialization in reading. She has taught in a variety of classroom situations, including 3rd & 4th grade at a public school, 1st & 2nd grade at a private school, Kindergarten at a homeschool co-op, pre-Kindergarten at a Mother’s Day Out, and most recently, as a sign language instructor to more than 100 babies, toddlers, and preschoolers at Mommy & Me style classes. She is passionate about individualized education and helping parents make learning fun at home.
The Reading Together parent workshop
WITH the bonus 1:1 call with Melissa is just $7!
Choose a time that works for you!
Monday, February 5th @ 2:00 p.m. CST
Tuesday, February 6th @ 8:00 p.m. CST
Send me an email: email@example.com