Summer is coming, and you’re wondering how to keep your children entertained AND learning during the school break. Maybe you’re worried that your kids are going to bicker and complain about being bored while you’re trying to keep your small business and/or household running.
See our favorite beach books for kids!
Are you looking for beach activities for kids?
I know you love spending time with your children. But sometimes, between the rush of work, home, and all those other items on our to-do list, “life” gets in the way. Whether you are looking for family activities or independent play ideas, our Beach Activity Guide has you covered!
WOULDN’T IT BE NICE TO:
- Experience learning through play together
- Skip the Pinterest scroll
- Know that each lesson is designed by an experienced, trained early education expert
- Mix, match, and customize your early learning experience
The summer months are a great time for fun family learning adventures! We love to use our summer break for all the STEM projects we don’t have time for during the school year. We’ll be planning several excursions to our local beach for science experiments about erosion, sun protection, and more.
You can download our Beach Family Activity Guide for kiddos ages 2-8!
Our guide includes 40 beach activities related to all subjects:
- art & crafts
AND the guide comes with suggested books and a materials list for easy organization!
As a former classroom teacher, I have been putting together unit studies for years! I love finding hands-on activities that families can do with minimal preparation and NO worksheets. Children learn best through discovery and play, and these beach activities will help you all have fun learning together!
Check out the lesson objectives:
- Color: brown
- Letter: Bb
- Focus: science // STEM
- Vocabulary: sun, hot, hat, towel, ball, umbrella, summer, sand, shell, dig, pail, waves, crab, jellyfish, sunscreen
Choose from one of these three options:
- Join The Play School Club for instant, lifetime access to all 24 of our themed, seasonal family activity guides! (One-time payment of $60)
- Purchase the Spring Learning Bundle for 6 of our activity guides, plus three months of our private FB group. (One-time payment of $18.75)
- Buy the Beach Family Activity Guide a la carte. (One-time payment of $2.99)
Young children learn best through play, and our activity guides have the BEST learning through play activities available! You’ll love our beach activities and all our other guides, too.