Summer is coming, and you’re wondering how to keep your children entertained AND learning during the school break. Maybe you’re worried that your kids are going to bicker and complain about being bored while you’re trying to keep your small business and/or household running.
I know you love spending time with your children. But sometimes, between the rush of work, home, and all those other items on our to-do list, “life” gets in the way. Whether you are looking for family activities or independent play ideas, our Beach Activity Guide has you covered!
WOULDN’T IT BE NICE TO:
- have a ready list of simple activities to do together?
- connect with your children through play?
- spend family time creating memories rather than planning them?
The summer months are a great time for fun family learning adventures! We love to use our summer break for all the STEM projects we don’t have time for during the school year. We’ll be planning several excursions to our local beach for science experiments about erosion, sun protection, and more.
You can download our Beach Family Activity Guide for kiddos ages 2-8!
Our guide includes 40 beach activities related to all subjects:
- art & crafts
AND the guide comes with suggested books and a materials list for easy organization!
Click here to purchase our beach activities!
As a former classroom teacher, I have been putting together unit studies for years! I love finding hands-on activities that families can do with minimal preparation and NO worksheets. Children learn best through discovery and play, and these camping activities will help you all have fun learning together!
Best of all, our Beach Family Activity Guide isn’t just something you download and forget about!
The beach activities are part of our membership program, The Play School Club.
By joining The Play School Club community, you get access to:
- our seasonal activity guides, filled with hands-on learning ideas for your toddlers, preschoolers, and primary grade students.
- a trained teacher who can walk you through homework battles or attention struggles. A teacher who loves helping parents prepare their kiddos for Kindergarten in a fun way!
- other moms, who can understand, encourage, and support you through the hardest moments of parenting.
You also get a chance to nourish your own growth, through trainings, book club discussions and mini-classes about flexible family schedules, age-appropriate learning, and more.
SIGN UP NOW FOR OUR LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP AND GET:
- all of our 2018 Activity Guides (10 themes)
- a new Activity Guide each month of 2019
- our Developmental Milestones Checklist
- monthly workshops & book club discussions
- Sensory Play Basics
- Sign Language & Early Literacy
- Homeschooling 101
- and more!
- access to our private Facebook group
- 1:1 support from a trained classroom teacher