Join Melissa Droegemueller, former classroom teacher, for a casual, interactive parent workshop all about making math FUN for our little ones!
If you are:
- the parent of a child ages 2-7
- passionate about your child’s education
- committed to making learning at home as FUN as possible, and
- interested in child development…
then this workshop is for YOU.
Melissa will teach you TEN important concepts that every child should learn by the end of Kindergarten *and* demonstrate simple learning activities for each skill so you can have fun with math and skip the worksheets.
You will walk away with:
- lifetime access to the replay
- a PDF download of the workshop notes
- a FREE 20-minute call with Melissa
I am an elementary school teacher–turned–homeschooling mom with over 13 years of working with babies through 4th graders. My heart has a special place for parents of preschoolers and Kindergartners. There are SO many big developmental changes that happen between the ages of 3 and 6, and it seems like the pressures associated with “kindergarten readiness” get bigger every year.
I am passionate about empowering moms to become a more intentional parent, with lots of hands-on activity ideas and opportunities for own personal growth within a community of encouraging women.
Read my full bio here.