December is here, and you’re wondering how to keep your children entertained AND learning during the winter break. Maybe you’re worried that your kids are going to bicker and complain about being bored while you’re trying to keep your small business and/or household running.
Here at Rolling Prairie Readers, we are passionate about helping young children learn through play! Busy moms have a lot on their plate and not a lot of extra time to peruse Pinterest, so we created our monthly Activity Guides. With just one click of the button, you can have our guide emailed to you, with recommended books for your next library trip and a master list of materials (most items are already in your house!).
WOULDN’T IT BE NICE TO:
- Experience learning through play together
- Skip the Pinterest scroll
- Know that each lesson is designed by an experienced, trained early education expert
- Mix, match, and customize your early learning experience
Check out the lesson objectives:
Christmas Tree Family Activity Guide
- Color: green
- Shapes: triangles
- STEM: building trees out of various materials
The preschool years are a great time for learning together as a family! Grab our newest Family Activity Guide today for a full month of 40 fun Christmas tree activities.
Click here to purchase our Christmas tree activities!
As a former classroom teacher, I have been putting together unit studies for years! I love finding hands-on activities that families can do with minimal preparation and NO worksheets. Children learn best through discovery and play, and these Christmas tree activities will help you all have fun learning together!
Best of all, our Christmas Tree Family Activity Guide isn’t just something you download and forget about!
The guide comes along with a month of our membership program, The Play School Club.
By joining The Play School Club community, you get access to:
- our seasonal activity guides, filled with hands-on learning ideas for your toddlers, preschoolers, and primary grade students.
- a trained teacher who loves helping parents prepare their kiddos for Kindergarten in a fun way!
- other moms, who can understand, encourage, and support you through the hardest moments of parenting.
You also get a chance to nourish your own growth, through trainings, book club discussions and mini-classes about flexible family schedules, age-appropriate learning, and more.
SIGN UP NOW FOR OUR LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP AND GET:
- 24 themed activity guides (960 ideas in all!)
- our Developmental Milestones Checklist
- our Homeschooling 101 Course
- monthly workshops & book club discussions
- Age-Appropriate Learning
- Sensory Play Basics
- Sign Language & Early Literacy
- and more!
- access to our private Facebook group
- 1:1 support from a trained classroom teacher