Rolling Prairie Readers is a single-author blog, written by Melissa Droegemueller. I occasionally invite guest bloggers to share their expertise, but no compensation is received from either party. I do (sporadically) accept sponsored posts, but only for products that are relevant to the Rolling Prairie Readers community. Sponsored posts and associated affiliate links for recommended products are always disclosed up front. All reviews are 100% my opinion.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Every once in a while, I will agree to review a book or product on this site in exchange for a copy of the book or product. You can rest assured that all reviews shared on this blog are my true and honest opinions, not influenced in any way.
You can read all my reviews here:
- Homeschool Complete
- Family Stories Personalized Books
- CTCMath (sponsored)
- Beautiful Feet Books (sponsored)
- Personalized Books from InTheBook.com
- Teaching Textbooks 4.0 Review (sponsored)
- Sign Language at Home with Mr. D Math! (sponsored)
- Wall Organizer from Thrive (sponsored)
- Beautiful Feet Books — Ancient History (sponsored)
- Career Exploration for Kids with TruSpark (sponsored)
- Technology Education for Kids with MYTEK LAB (sponsored)
- Homeschool Keyboarding Curriculum | A Typesy Review (sponsored)
- Literature-Based Elementary American History Curriculum (sponsored)
If you download any of our free or paid resources or sign up for our Resource Library, you will be added to our weekly e-newsletter service, Friday Flourish. We promise not to share your information with anyone. You may unsubscribe at any time, but please note — you will lose access to the subscribers-only Resource Library.
For any additional questions about your privacy, feel free to email me: email@example.com
Terms of Service:
Due to the digital nature of our resources, refunds are not available for our memberships, courses, and activity guides. We ask that you do not share your login information with friends or distribute copies of our paid materials without prior permission.