If your kids are anything like my kids, then they are obsessed with things that go! From school buses to airplanes to speed boats, most children are fascinated by all things transportation. And since we know that child-led learning often yields the greatest results, we have a brand-new Transportation Family Activity Guide for kids ages 2-6. These 40 awesome transportation activities include lots of hands-on learning with math, fine motor, dramatic play, and sensory bins!
Here at Rolling Prairie Readers, we are passionate about helping young children learn through play! Busy moms have a lot on their plate and not a lot of extra time to peruse Pinterest, so we created our monthly Activity Guides. With just one click of the button, you can have our guide emailed to you, with recommended books for your next library trip and a master list of materials (most items are already in your house!).
WOULDN’T IT BE NICE TO:
- have a ready list of simple activities to do together?
- connect with your children through play?
- spend family time creating memories rather than planning them?
The preschool years are a great time for learning together as a family! Grab our newest Family Activity Guide today for a full month of 40 fun transportation activities.
Click here to purchase our transportation activities!
As a former classroom teacher, I have been putting together unit studies for years! I love finding hands-on activities that families can do with minimal preparation and NO worksheets. Children learn best through discovery and play, and these transportation activities will help you all have fun learning together!
Best of all, our Transportation Family Activity Guide isn’t just something you download and forget about!
The transportation activities come along with a month of our membership program, The Play School Club.
By joining The Play School Club, you get access to:
- our seasonal activity guides, filled with hands-on learning ideas for your toddlers, preschoolers, and primary grade students.
- a trained teacher who loves helping parents prepare their kiddos for Kindergarten in a fun way!
- a community of moms who can understand, encourage, and support you through the hardest moments of parenting.
You also get a chance to nourish your own growth, through trainings, book club discussions and mini-classes about flexible family schedules, age-appropriate learning, and more.
If you join The Play School Club in the month of November, then you’ll get the FULL Transportation Family Activity Guide, plus personalized recommendations for your kiddos all month long.
You’ll also get access to three BONUS events:
- an online story time
- a live Q & A session
- and an encouraging discussion about love languages for kids
- PLUS all of our previous parent workshops and Moms’ Book Club discussions!
Did I mention you get all of that for less than $10/month? Come join the club!