Summer nights are more fun under the stars! Whether your family prefers camping in an RV or in the backyard, these hands-on camping activities for toddlers and preschoolers will make learning more fun at home.
Here at Rolling Prairie Readers, we are passionate about helping young children learn through play! We know that Pinterest can be overwhelming for busy moms, which is why we’ve created our themed Family Activity Guides. With just one click of the button, you can have our guide emailed to you, with recommended books for your next library trip and a master list of materials (most items are already in your house!).
WOULDN’T IT BE NICE TO:
- have a ready list of simple activities to do together?
- connect with your children through play?
- spend family time creating memories rather than planning them?
The summer months are a great time for fun family adventures! Grab our camping-themed Family Activity Guide today for a full month of hands-on learning activities, including early literacy, math, fine motor and gross motor, sensory, and more.
Click here to purchase our camping activities!
As a former classroom teacher, I have been putting together unit studies for years! I love finding hands-on activities that families can do with minimal preparation and NO worksheets. Children learn best through discovery and play, and these camping activities will help you all have fun learning together!
Best of all, our Camping Family Activity Guide isn’t just something you download and forget about!
The camping activities are part of our membership program, The Play School Club.
By joining The Play School Club community, you get access to:
- our seasonal activity guides, filled with hands-on learning ideas for your toddlers, preschoolers, and primary grade students.
- a trained teacher who can walk you through homework battles or attention struggles. A teacher who loves helping parents prepare their kiddos for Kindergarten in a fun way!
- other moms, who can understand, encourage, and support you through the hardest moments of parenting.
You also get a chance to nourish your own growth, through trainings, book club discussions and mini-classes about flexible family schedules, age-appropriate learning, and more.
SIGN UP NOW FOR OUR LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP AND GET:
- all of our 2018 Activity Guides (10 themes)
- a new Activity Guide each month of 2019
- our Developmental Milestones Checklist
- monthly workshops & book club discussions
- Sensory Play Basics
- Sign Language & Early Literacy
- Homeschooling 101
- and more!
- access to our private Facebook group
- 1:1 support from a trained classroom teacher