Summer nights are more fun under the stars! Whether your family prefers camping in an RV or in the backyard, these hands-on camping activities for toddlers and preschoolers will make learning more fun at home.
See our favorite camping books for kids!
I know you love spending time with your children. But sometimes, between the rush of work, home, and all those other items on our to-do list, “life” gets in the way. Whether you are looking for family activities or independent play ideas, our Camping Family Activity Guide has you covered!
WOULDN’T IT BE NICE TO:
- Experience learning through play together
- Skip the Pinterest scroll
- Know that each lesson is designed by an experienced, trained early education expert
- Mix, match, and customize your early learning experience
The summer months are a great time for fun family adventures! Grab our camping-themed Family Activity Guide today for a full month of hands-on learning activities, including early literacy, math, fine motor and gross motor, sensory, and more.
Check out the lesson objectives:
- Colors: red, yellow, orange
- Letter: C
- Focus: fire safety, exploring nature
- Vocabulary: outside, tree, water, fish, bug, tent,
flashlight, mountain, campfire, backpack, trail,
stream, sleeping bag, explore
As a former classroom teacher, I have been putting together unit studies for years! I love finding hands-on activities that families can do with minimal preparation and NO worksheets. Children learn best through discovery and play, and these camping activities will help you all have fun learning together!
Best of all, our Camping Family Activity Guide isn’t just something you download and forget about!
The camping activities are part of our affordable membership program, The Play School Club.
By joining The Play School Club community, you get access to:
- our seasonal activity guides, filled with hands-on learning ideas for your toddlers, preschoolers, and primary grade students.
- a trained teacher who loves helping parents prepare their kiddos for Kindergarten in a fun way!
- other moms, who can understand, encourage, and support you through the hardest moments of parenting.
You also get a chance to nourish your own growth, through trainings, book club discussions and mini-classes about flexible family schedules, age-appropriate learning, and more.
Choose from one of these three options:
- Join The Play School Club for instant, lifetime access to all 24 of our themed, seasonal family activity guides! (One-time payment of $60)
- Purchase the Summer Learning Bundle for 6 of our activity guides, plus three months of our private FB group. (One-time payment of $18.75)
- Buy the Camping activity guide a la carte. (One-time payment of $2.99)
Young children learn best through play, and our activity guides have the BEST learning through play activities available! You’ll love our camping activities and all our other guides, too.